Thursday, January 8, 2009

Packing!!



I am almost done packing. We are planning to leave about 1. I will be so glad when I am back home. I know we will have a great time, but I am not one to go many places without my family. One of my fellow co-workers, that I hired, lives there and he is going to show us around and give us the heads up of where to eat. I told him if he would chauffer us, I would pay for the food. He took me up on it. I told him he could be "driving Miss Pats, instead of driving Miss Daisy". He is a great kid. He left about a year and a half ago to better himself and he has. He is one of those you keep up with, because some day he will achieve high goals.
The insert in the pics is "Hunter Bear" by Cross-Eyed Cricket. I plan on putting this together with a camo john john. I think it will be so cute for a little boy. All my boys are hunters, and I do tend to think that when I think boy.
Time is wasting. I must finish packing. Ya'll be safe, happy, and healthy. I will try and check in while I am gone, but there is not a lot of free time on this trip. Pray for me, and as always GOD bless ya'll.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo! Look at all the smocking you have here -- I LOVE smocking! I haven't done any since my boys got too big for it (funny, they didn't want to wear smocked outfits once they started school LOL) so I can hardly wait for grandchildren someday so that I can get back to it. I hope my pleater still works!

meli-mello said...

Good luck on your trip!