Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ferdinand Magellan


This is my little man as Ferdinand Magellan. He was required to dress as a character of a book for a book report. Needless to say, we went all out!!! He loves doing these type of projects, says that is what he likes the most about school---doing projects with mom. Well, mom may not feel exactly the same--due to the amount of work needed---but I will never let him know. We are so pround of him. He won the math award in the 4th grade with an overall average of 98!!! He also won another math award. Awards day was Tuesday and school is out for the summer!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I think I am as glad as he is. Today is my day off and is filled with fun things to do. My best friend is leaving on a missions trip to the Ukraine today, and I am taking her and another friend from our church to the church out of town where they will all meet and depart for the airport. This will be her 3rd trip. Please pray that this group will have a safe and successful trip with many blessings!!! While I am out of town, I am going to visit one of my favorite aunts. I have not seen her in a few months so we have planned a nice visit this afternoon. I hope ya'll have a fun packed day, and as I always say---be safe, happy, healthy and GOD bless ya'll!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Very cool costume! I love it! my son did one similiar only we were General Washington.

Thanks for stopping by!