Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great News!!




My daughter graduates from nursing school tomorrow!!!!!!!! This has really been a rough two years for her, but she gave it all she had and accomplished a goal she had set for herself. Tonight is the pinning ceremony and tomorrow is graduation. Lots of family and friends coming into town for this, so I am home today cleaning. She already has a job at our local hospital, and she is starting a new chapter in her life. I am so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!




I have been busy crotcheting. I have been taking lessons from a friend and I am on my third throw!! I did two with granny squares, one large and one baby, and now I am doing a single crotchet with varigated stitches. The pics are not real great, but you can get an idea of my projects. The weather here is horrible!!!! Rain and thunderstorms!! Please keep all those that have had damage and injury due to these storms in your prayers. We have been really fortunate, but those in south Mississippi and the surrounding states have not been. Ya'll take care!! Be safe, happy, healthy and God bless ya'll!!!




No comments: