Thursday, August 13, 2009

Combining blogs

Hello ya'll. Been quite a while since I was here. Life has been good, but very hectic. I was trying to run 3 seperate blogs--one for my pottery, one for papercrafts, and this one. Did not do so well and almost quit blogging at all. I finally decided to combine all crafts under one blog, which became http://dixielandblessings.blogspot.com/ Just started it a few days ago, but I think you might enjoy. It will be very crafty. Little bit of my art, little bit of my sewing, smocking and quilting, little bit of card making and scrapbooking, little bit of pottery, as well as family and life moments. I want to thank all who have followed me and visited. Stop by and see the new one. I think you will like it. I plan on doing some craft shows in the fall and I am going to be a "Gammy" in October!! That should really bring a new concept to my creating. I end here with closing thoughts--Be safe, happy, healthy--hug your loved ones every chance you get--don't forget to smile and laugh and most importantly PRAY!!!!!!!!!!! God bless ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wondered where you were. Glad you're back and will check out the new blog! Congrats on becoming a Gammy in a few months.