Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here we go


Here we go... I love to be active. I have many crafts I enjoy, but sewing, smocking, cardmaking, and pottery are my favorites. My problem is that I work full time, and just do not have enough time to do them all. I was browsing in a fabric store the other day, and found some apron patterns. It brought back many wonderful memories of my grandmother. I bought the pattern, and came home with loads of fabric and started creating. I love bright colors and mixing bold prints and patterns to make unique creations. I hope you enjoy!! Ya'll have a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

manda said...

Everytime I find a pattern I love, we run out and buy heaps of new fabric even though I've got a truckload stashed away, and then we never get around to sewing it! Thankyou for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! I hope to see alot more of you around blogland soon! hugz, Manda.